A mini-course for everyone who wants to make better use of time, get more done, and feel better about how much they get done every day. Here are just some of what you will learn:
- How to track your time usage now and determine how much of your day you can actually plan.
- The one thing you can do to buy back large amounts of time.
- How to distinguish between those tasks that are important and those that are urgent.
- How to become purpose-centered instead of problem-centered.
- How to create goals that work
- The six essential benefits of planning
- The six steps to better time management
- How to avoid procrastination
- Four things to do with digital and paper documents and email.
- How to organize your desk and work space
In my MASTERING YOUR TIME Mini-course you will:
- Discover the thieves of time that drain away priceless hours and minutes from your day and keep you from getting the most from your day.
- Learn the four, and only four, responses to email, correspondence, memos, any and all interruptions that come into your space.
- How to classify every task that comes up…and where to classify them on your schedule once you know what they are.
- Learn how to set up an oh so simple system to keep track of everything that needs to be done and never miss another deadline.
- Identify the 12 pressures most of us work under and how to dispose of each of them.
All of this in six easy lessons that include DOWNLOADABLE FORMS AND ACTIVITIES.
The Price? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! That’s right. Zip! Nada! Zero!
My MASTERING YOUR TIME mini-course won’t cost you a thing. I know you’ve probably seen offers like this before and you expect a catch. Many marketers offer a free course but follow it up with a sales pitch for another course, a book, or a membership offer.
So, here’s my promise.
There are no back-end sales pitches. No opportunities to purchase a book, a memebrship, a report, nothing!
The MASTERING YOUR TIME Mini-Course is absolutely free!
And the sign-up couldn’t be easier. Just scroll back up to the top of this page then fill in your name and email address in the box at the right. You’ll get an email asking you to confirm your registration for the course. Simply confirm and the first lesson will be sent to your email. The other lessons will follow every four days or so. There are but six lessons in all, each packed with techniques and tips you can use immediately along with free forms you can download.